|Uplogix Support is available around the clock in a variety of formats to answer questions about the product, assist in device configuration, and resolve any problems a customer may encounter.
Customer Support Login
Uplogix customers have access to a variety of support resources, including self-help knowledge bases and documentation through the Uplogix Support Site, phone and e-mail support for troubleshooting or configuration assistance, and onsite visits by support technicians.
Uplogix Support Site
The Uplogix Support Site is available 24/7 at uplogix.com/support. Customers can request up to 10 individual accounts.
Customers have access to the following:
- Product Documentation: Includes user, installation, and reference guides as well as third-party documentation. Device-specific configuration guides and advanced-topic discussions are also available.
- Knowledge Base: A constantly updated repository of common issues/solutions, tips & tricks, configuration notes, and important software notes. Also included are product-extending custom rules and configuration examples.
- Software Updates: The most recent revisions of Uplogix Local Management software are available for download. Release notes are provided for each version of software.
- Support Cases: Customers can open support cases through a short form. Uplogix Support will be automatically notified of the new case.
Uplogix Support Specialists are available via telephone and e-mail, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
24-Hour Phone Support:
+1 888.663.6869 / 512.857.7070
Support E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For issues that extend beyond the scope of normal technical support, Uplogix provides technical services that can including the following:
- Deployment Planning: Assist in the integration and deployment of the Uplogix platform into the customer’s network.
- Device Management: If the included rules on Uplogix Local Manager don’t match the customer’s expectations, we can help create new rules.
- Onsite Repairs: In extreme cases, Uplogix will dispatch a technician to the customer’s site for hardware repair or replacement.